Join the Network
Bring Raising A Reader Into Your Community
Turn-key implementation, flexibility, and support every step of the way.
1. CONTACT RAR
First step—contact us. Let us understand more about your needs answer your questions and work with you to bring Raising A Reader into your community.
Contact Raising A Reader National at 650-489-0550 or email email@example.com.
2. CREATE A PLAN
Together we will think about success:
- How will Raising A Reader support your agency’s goals for language development, school readiness, early literacy, parent involvement, family bonding, etc.?
- How many children do you hope to reach in year 1? In subsequent years?
- What age ranges will the program serve?
- Through which agency will Raising A Reader operate?
- Do you have the needed financial and program resources?
- How can the local public library become a partner?
3. START A PROGRAM
- You have spoken with a Raising A Reader staff member.
- You understand what the Raising A Reader program is all about.
- You have developed your plan and budget.
You are now ready to start a program and spread the joy of book sharing to your families in your community!
Raising A Reader is easy for site staff to implement, the books are high quality and we are reaching families that the library may have never had a chance to via this program. Raising A Reader provides an opportunity to engage families in meaningful and authentic ways.CiKeithia Pugh
Support Raising A Reader
Make a donation today to impact
reading habits for children and families.
Partner with us
Join the group of agencies that deliver
the program to their communities.